The Blank Slate

Today I started pulling apart my bargain stool to start the process of reholstering. To begin, I pulled all the staples out of the bottom using a flat head screwdriver and pliers for the parts that were really stuck into the wood.

To make it easier, I removed the legs of the stool which I am going to lightly sand before painting them white. Once that is done, I will get the foam ready to attach and then create the chesterfield look (hopefully!). I can’t wait to see how things turn out!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s